April Vacation Camp (ages 5-12 yrs) April 22 – April 26
Coaches will guide your child through a structured yet fun and exciting gymnastics program This program provides a great opportunity to enjoy gymnastics and feel challenged whether a beginner or a developmental gymnast.
Each day we will also work on strength, flexibility along with games and open gym.
We will be finishing the week on Friday with a performance at 2:00 so you are able to share in all the hard work they have accomplished during the week. Camp ends on Friday at 2:30 for all campers.
Payments and Registration
- Payment in full for winter vacation camp is due by Monday 4/15/13
- Tuition is $255.00 for the week. Daily rates are available at $55.00 per day.
- All campers must fill out a registration form
Please call the gym at 652-2454 for daily availability.
What to wear:
- Girls will be more comfortable if they wear a leotard. If they choose not to, then we ask that no baggy clothes are worn and nothing with buckles zippers snaps or belts.
- Boys should wear and elastic waist shorts or pants and a t-shirt tucked in.
What to bring:
- Campers should bring a morning and afternoon snack, bagged lunch and at least 1 water bottle. We do have a vending machine here on premises offers snacks, juices and water bottles. We do not have a water fountain so please make sure that kids are bringing in a refillable water bottle or have money to buy water out of the vending machine.
Drop off and pick up information
Drop off is at 8:00 AM
Pick up is at 4:00 PM
- There are no refunds or make up classes for missed days.
- No one is allowed on any equipment unless with a coach.
- We always wait to go onto the gymnastics area until we are called out by one of our coaches.
- If less then 5 students are enrolled, GMG reserves the right to cancel camp for that week. We will do our best to give as much notice as possible and full refunds will be given in this situation.
- Cancellations made after Monday 4/15/13 will not be given a refund.